[geeks] Sun AXi motherboard questions

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Apr 16 01:54:07 CDT 2010

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Mark Benson wrote:

> Were the PS/2 ports supplied with the computers that the AXi was used in
> (I understand there were OEM only boards)?

Depends on the VAR.  They were part of the kit.

> Where does the CPU Fan plug in?

Next to the fan mounting stud behind the serial port.

> For that matter, does anyone have a map of *any* of the pin headers for
> stuff like the front panel buttons etc?

It's covered in Sun publication 805-3158-03.  Google that number in
quotation marks and you'll run across a Swiss site that still has it (2nd
hit, I think).

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Oh, judge, your damn laws: the good people don't
Elgin, TX         (   need them, and the bad people don't follow them,