[geeks] Video Casting setup?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Jul 28 09:27:25 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 02:35:46PM +0100, Mark Benson wrote:
> I am looking for a solution to allow me to record the output from
> potentially 2 wordinary USB Webcams (switching between them) with a Voice
> Over.

I don't know about 2 USB web cams.  I know I've seen reviews of software
that would do 1 USB web cam and 1 firewire web cam (plus seperate audio)
and ustream streaming.

I believe that Vidcaster comes close to what you want, but as I said, I
don't know if you acn easily use more than one USB camera at a time.