[geeks] keeping track of downloads by firefox

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:31:08 CDT 2009

You want bandwidth per local application, correct? What about
monitoring a virtual NIC that is only used by firefox? Or a proxy that
keeps track of bandwidth? Are you able to route traffic for firefox
over a dedicated NIC, allowing your switch to track bandwidth?

There maybe more process-specific methods, but you'll need to share
which OS this is running under...

Lionel