[geeks] RAM and CPU for sale

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Mon Jul 20 03:28:39 CDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 09:40:50PM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Anyone have any opinions of Gigabyte MBs, the GA-MA-74GM-S2 in
> particular?

I've not used the board in question, but I've used various Gigabyte boards
over the years and have never had any problems with me. I'm currently using
a pair of EP35-DS3Rs (one with a Core 2 Duo E8400 the other with a Pentium
Dual Core E2160) and they've both been rock solid in the ~year I've had
them. My only complaint is that the onboard LAN is Realtek, but that's
easily worked around.

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner