[geeks] Google announces Google Chrome OS

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 9 17:01:50 CDT 2009

Michael Parson wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:
>> This occurs not because of an outlook or dovecot (pop server) problem,
>> but because the PAM can no longer find her login. The system was up a
>> little over 24 hours. :-(
>
> Unreal.

You know ...  I don't think I've encountered this kind of stability
problem even on our Ubuntu boxes (laptops).  Granted, I have no great
love of Ubuntu, but I have no complaints about its stability; just that
it tries very hard to get me to be a good little point-and-drool user
and not touch any of the blinkenlights under the hood.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.