[geeks] Google announces Google Chrome OS

Jonathan Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jul 8 13:00:43 CDT 2009

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, gsm at mendelson.com wrote:

> I thought that was the point of Sun buying Star Office. They were going
> to convert it to Java and make it a web browser based "cloud" app.

Too bad that Sun can't manage to make a usable Java app to save their
lives.  I can't think of a single vendor of Java software that makes
software that's larger, slower, and more fragile.

--
Jonathan Patschke < "There is great satisfaction in building good tools
Elgin, TX          > for other people to use."