[geeks] FS: Sony Vaio Picturebook "netbook"

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jul 4 21:20:12 CDT 2009

It's time to start selling off some of the tech stuff I have lying around,
to pay off bills.

This was Amy's laptop a couple of years ago; it hadn't been used since
February of '08.  I dug it out of the drawer it was in, and am charging the
battery and updating it to XP SP3.  Wireless works fine (that's how I'm
updating).

Sony Vaio Picturebook PCG-181P
733Mhz Transmeta Crusoe TM5800 CPU
1280x600 LCD (no dead pixels)
384M RAM, 20G hard drive
Built-in Webcam & Memory Stick reader, 1 USB port
Windows XP Pro w/SP3 installed
Linksys PCMCIA wireless card
Sony drivers & utility installers installed, included in folder on HD

$150 plus shipping.

Pictures:  http://www.mrbill.net/picturebook/

Please email me if interested.  Seeing this just brings up memories, so I
don't want it around anymore.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford