[geeks] Dell sale on T105 Server

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Wed Jul 1 17:23:27 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 03:11:50PM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Very nice for modest needs (only 2 HDs, 3 if you use the second Optical
> Bay and a 3 1/2" to 5 1/4" adapter plate).

I have four drives in my T105, with space for one more. Three in an IcyDock
converter (converts 3x5.25" to take 4x3.5") and one more in the internal
3.5" bay. The other internal 3.5" bay is empty, but I'm out of free SATA
ports. Fitting the IcyDock did require a small amount of surgery to remove
extraneous metal tabs inside the case though.

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner
 mj at mjturner.net      <>     http://mjturner.net/