[geeks] Twitter?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Jan 12 07:48:57 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 02:09:48PM +0200, sammy ominsky wrote:
> On 12/01/2009, at 13:56, Joshua Boyd wrote:
>
> >Verizon is less than $60 a month, but not a whole lot less.  Before
> >we added the second phone, I believe it was $54/mo.
>
> On Orange (Israel) I'm paying around $110-150/month for 4 phones (wife
> and kids) with 3G basic data plans, a more robust data plan for my
> iPhone, and an additional phone with a minimal calling plan and GPS
> service.  That's including all the minutes we use, and I bitch and
> moan about how much the bill is every month.  Guess I ought to shut up
> now :)

Right now for 2 phones, one with blackberry data plan (which is actually
cheaper than the regular data plan), and 700 minutes our total bill is
supposed to be $110.  It is $0.40 a minute over 700 minutes, but I don't
think we will be going over very frequently.  The nice thing (I don't
know if Orange does this) is that with Verizon, calls between Verizon
Wireless numbers are free.  So, I typically spend 30-60 minutes a day on
the phone calling my wife while we commute in different directions (both
using hands free units), but it doesn't use up our minutes.