[geeks] the end of the internet as we know it.

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 6 15:14:59 CDT 2009

On Aug 4, 2009, at 15:44 , Sandwich Maker wrote:

> maybe 2 corps, as a sort of trial merger.  if it doesn't work out they
> can divorce and one can sue the other under communal property laws...
> how do you define 'infidelity' under the circumstances?  'alienation
> of affection'?

So I could have my small business, worth almost nothing, marry a large
corporation because "it found my business attractive and was in love
without regard to power and status".

Then I ask for a divorce and sue for half of the other corporation's
assets.

I'm on board.  Retirement here I come... :)

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com