[geeks] Anyone use Subversion?

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Thu Apr 9 04:55:41 CDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 12:03:27PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Is this anywhere close to a typical svn experience?  Because if it is, I
> have to say that on the basis of this experience, I cannot possibly
> consider svn to be ready for production use.

Not in my experience - I'm running a pair of Subversion servers on Debian
systems (etch and lenny) and have had no issues with either of them.
Admittedly, usage is low (one server is used only by me, the other by 2-3
developers, both using a mix of clients), but I'm a satisfied customer.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner
mj at mjturner.net      <>  http://mjturner.net/