[geeks] The West Wing

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:07:27 CST 2008

On Nov 6, 2008, at 11:49 PM, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson"
<gsm at mendelson.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 03:45:58PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> If i've never watched it before, should I start at a particular
>> season?
>
> If you voted for Obama, start at the first episode.

Uh, OK.

> If you voted for McCain, start at the last and work your way
> backwards.

Because?

> If you wanted to vote for Hillary, watch that show with Gina Davis
> instead.

That show BLEW - I wanted to like it (I really liked her in Accidental
Tourist), but they put politics ahead of plot, and too many characters
were really characitures (sp?).

I wouldn't wish that show on my worst enemy.

> If you wanted to vote for Sarah Palin, watch 30 Rock.

I've never watched that show, but I don't really have a good reason
why I haven't...

Lionel