[geeks] The West Wing

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:43:06 CST 2008

On Nov 6, 2008, at 4:45 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> If i've never watched it before, should I start at a particular
> season?

I'd start at season one and process in order. I enjoyed the series
(have DVDs of many seasons), but the shows were sort of disjointed, as
opposed to, say, 24. The penultimate season sort of sucked, but they
pulled it together when they knew the series was ending.

I really liked the series, and honestly never felt they put political
partisanship ahead of story. They tended to have a "good" republican
around (intelligent, articulated points well, etc.)

Lionel