[geeks] grudging praise for a Micosoft product

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 28 21:24:56 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 01:48:29PM -0400, Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> What I'd really like to have is a modern version of the old Apple
> keyboards, or a Mac version of the Model M.

I thought I mentioned this in another post - get the Unicomp 104-key USB
keyboard, swap the keycaps for ALT and the Windows key, and use the
keyboard preferences panel to swap the layout for ALT/OPTION and COMMAND.

Bingo, USB model M with a Mac layout.  This is what I use.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas