[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

Mark md.benson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 23:38:52 CDT 2008

On 29 Jul 2008, at 01:03, Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> For that matter, they may be the only one in terms of mainstream OS.

I'd be very surprised if the retail copies of OS X 10.5 are still
10.5.0, as it's been out since last October (2007), and there have
been several major hardware iterations since. If it is then it's
unusual for it to be so, as I stated in my prev. message it's
typically updated with every hardware revision that requires a later
OS version, so that retail copies work on new machines (that don't
need a retail copy, but go figure).

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: