[geeks] Q: Desktop/Network toolbag

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:00:24 CST 2008

Nadine Miller wrote:

> I prefer a 3-LED camping headlamp, as it requires no hands.  For
> example: <http://www.princetontec.com/FUEL.htm> or
> <http://www.rei.com/product/751757?vcat=REI_SEARCH>
>
> They run about $30-40, but everyone I know who has one has pretty much
> given up "regular" flashlights.
>
> I would also suggest a grounding strap, and a Sharpie or other fine
> point permanent marker.

Doh, how could I have forgotten those?  My roommate does a lot of
camping so he has a couple of those. I've borrowed them a few times when
working on my computers when I've misplaced my regular flashlight.
Beats the hell out of holding a flashlight in your mouth and trying to
keep it steady when you need two hands.