[geeks] FS: Thinkpad X200

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 20:35:43 CDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
I bought this intending to use it, but it seems like the X200 tablet will be out soon so I think I will wait for that instead. This machine is new, sealed in box, so I can't say anything about it, except that people online seem to love it.

Core 2 Duo 2.26ghz
1gb Ram (1x dimm)
64gb SSD
9-cell battery
Upgraded Intel wireless (Centrino Pro/5300)
Vista Basic

Everything else is stock on it. RAM obviously needs to be upgraded. As configured, it would be ~$2300 from Lenovo right now. I got it at a bit of discount, so I'd like $2100 for it.

thanks
mike (in detroit)

ps, I also have a O2 that I won't be using, R5200, 384 or 768mb, disk, AV, etc