[geeks] blastwave

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Aug 8 19:57:09 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 11:07:17PM +0100, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
> http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=68782&tstart=0

I talked with Dennis in email earlier today; from what I understand they're
in the process of moving all the BlastWave (tm) stuff to be governed by a
board of directors, and he can get out from under having to fund and manage
everything.

At least that's what he told me.  I told him it seemed that they'd gone
about it the wrong way, with the whole "instant shutdown" and such instead
of a quick note, "hey, we're reorganizing, back in a couple of days".  The
way they've gone about it is sure to put off people from wanting to be
involved with the new organization.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford