[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Aug 4 07:11:28 CDT 2008

>>> Meh, Ghost is okay.  [...]
> There is a program called Ghost for Unix, which is nothing like Ghost
> except in concept.  It runs under Linux, and I think BSD, both of
> which can be netbooted.

g4u is actually a live-cd design based on NetBSD; it includes the OS it
runs under, rather than running under the user's OS.  (If you want
something that runs under the user's OS, use ftp and dd together and
you basically have it.)

Or at least that's my understanding, which I'm fairly confident of; it
is based on both inspecting g4u CDs and exchanging email with the guy
who did it.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org