[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Aug 3 21:40:12 CDT 2008

On Aug 2, 2008, at 16:49 , Robert Brooke Gravitt wrote:

> What's cool is that both Dell & Apple will both ship you hardware
> with your company "standard" build already on it. You can even
> update the image easily. We don't have them do it, for what reason i
> don't know. I don't remember what level agreement it requires with
> either, but I know we wouldn't pony up the $$$$ for Apple.

Cooler would be instructions on doing it ourselves.

It should be a lot easier to customize Apple installs than a lot of
other systems.

Really, the only missing part is information, and it probably is
fairly simple.

Some people are making progress, so I think we'll get it soon
regardless of what Apple does.