[geeks] DVD install of MacOS 10.5.3 or 10.5.4

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 21:49:27 CDT 2008

Apple won't touch our builds - too large, they don't want to get near
it.

For Dell, we have too few new machines to justify the effort, and our
images aren't ready when we place our orders.

We have 1400 PCs and Macs in district, we replace one-fourth each year
- evenly split between the companies.

Lionel