[geeks] Wal-Mart

Thu Nov 29 21:42:40 CST 2007

> However, I really don't find Wal-Mart to be that much cheaper, and in
> some cases, they cost more than other stores.

> Now that they've eliminated everyone else, it seems to me some of
> their prices are creeping up.

Seems?  I thought that was known to be a standard tactic of theirs:
sell cheap (at a loss if necessary) until competition has been driven
out of business, then gouge as much as they can get away with.

Walmart is evil, evil, evil, and I would rather do without than buy
from them.  Even basic necessities like food - I'd move before I'd shop
there if they became the only grocery store in the neighbourhood.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca