[geeks] Wal-Mart

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Nov 29 11:25:41 CST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007, at 12:14 AM, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> When we shop at the "Hick Wal-Mart" (which holds the record for most
> copies of the badly-written "Left Behind" series books sold among all
> Wal-Mart stores)  .... well anyways, I find that Target is much
> preferred these days as a place to shop.

Same here, even though the prices are pretty bad in some areas.

The store is nicer, the staff generally helpful, and the people who
shop there are nowhere near as annoying.

This is a Target that is right across the street from our local Wal-
Mart, so the difference is striking.

The beef I have though is that they often don't have quality items,
but that's not a critique of Target, but the retail channel in general.

--
Shannon Hendrix
shannon at widomaker.com