[geeks] Wal-Mart

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Wed Nov 28 23:14:43 CST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007, at 11:49 PM, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> That's how i roll.  No trip to Wal*Mart is complete without
> witnessing a
> woman beat her child.  I used to say that just as a joke, but
> honestly,
> the majority of the time i go there (which is not often,
> fortunately), I
> see a child get slapped and start screaming.  The Super Target and
> Meijer seem to cause less child abuse (or attract misbehaving
> children).  Also, female Target shoppers are on average more
> attractive
> than female Wal*Mart shoppers based on my observation.

My wife has it down to a science.

When we shop at the "El Wal-Mart" where almost no one speaks English,
if someone gives her grief (like the time she had picked up some
items on clearance that some puta wanted for herself), she just says
"maybe you would like to talk to my husband who works for the INS (I
don't) - he came to the store with me..."

result:  about-face and exit stage left.

When we shop at the "Hick Wal-Mart" (which holds the record for most
copies of the badly-written "Left Behind" series books sold among all
Wal-Mart stores)  .... well anyways, I find that Target is much
preferred these days as a place to shop.

--Patrick