[geeks] a cell phone that doesn't suck

Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Nov 22 12:43:10 CST 2007

I seem to have lost my cell phone and need to get another one to
replace it.

I had a Motorola V60V that I bought used specifically because it
didn't suck.  It was a phone designed for use as a phone, and that's
what I want to replace it.

I'm now trying to find a replacement that doesn't suck, but so far I
can't seem to get what I want.  They all have things on them I don't
want.

Does anyone know of a place that sells cell phones designed to be used
as cell phones?

This is for a Sprint contract.

However, the contract is 10 years old so I could switch to another
carrier with no problem, and keep my number.