[geeks] Leopard 10.5.1 Update now available

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Nov 18 03:57:51 CST 2007

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 02:51:43AM -0600, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:
> Oh hell yes. My dream laptop is:
>   - small - 10-12" diagonally

I *loved* my iBook G4 with a 12" screen - it was so tiny and portable
and CUTE but yet a great system (I used it as my main machine for over
a month in early 2005 - I was living in a hotel here in Houston).

The MacBook is almost as nice - its way faster, but its not quite as
small as the iBook.  I like its keyboard better though - but I can't
stand the new Apple "short-throw" keyboards for longer than necessary.

All of my "heavy use" desktop systems either have genuine IBM-production
Model Ms on them, or for the Macs, new-production Unicomp Model Ms with
104-keys and USB.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford