[geeks] Dead Mac Pro

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 11 14:52:27 CST 2007

>From: shannon at widomaker.com
>Date: 2007/11/10 Sat AM 09:55:44 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] Dead Mac Pro

When I had a serious problem with my MacBook Pro the "Geniuses" would have handed me a new laptop while I was at the store, but since I bought mine from the refurb/outlet, I had to send it off for repair (depot repair in CA)...

Honestly, the turn-around was on th eorder of three days, and the repair "took", the problem has not re-occured (nor have I had any other problems).

Mine has 3rd-party RAM, and I'm about to swap in a 250 Gig SATA drive for the "tiny" 120 Gig it came with...

Lionel