[geeks] Question regarding VMWare.

Michael Vergallen mvergall at telenet.be
Thu Nov 8 12:40:11 CST 2007

I have just tested VMware on my workstation that I am about to replace
with a new workstation.I seem to be unable to configure the printer port
   . My old system was dual boot Windows & ubento Linux. so I could
print   data on both OS'es but under vmware I'm unable to gain access to
the printers connected to the network... Can anyone help and explain how
to  do this or point me to a document ? As I'm just starting to use
vmware I don't quite know how to configure this.

Michael