[geeks] Was someone here interested in a system that prints incoming email?

Nate nate at portents.com
Wed Nov 7 21:58:45 CST 2007

I recall someone here a short while ago was inquiring about setting
up a system of some sort to print emails when they came in, and I
happened to come across this product blurb for an NEC SP-NA640 that
does just that apparently, though it's only available in Japan it seems:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/07/nec-intros-e-mailing-fax-phone-combo/

"On the somewhat less productive front, the machine can also
apparently take incoming email and print them out on the fly and, of
course, it can be used as a plain old fax machine for those of you
still clinging to the past."

- Nate