[geeks] Cloning entire hard drive (including BootCamp partition)

Jon Gilbert jjj at io.com
Tue Nov 6 18:00:02 CST 2007

I'm looking to upgrade my MacBook Pro's internal hard drive... is
there any way to clone the entire drive, including the BootCamp
partition, to the next drive?

Short of that, what is the best utility for Vista to clone the Vista
partition such that it can be restored to the next machine without,
you know, reinstalling Vista and all the applications?

Thanks!

-
Jon Gilbert
PGP fingerprint: 7FA9 B168 73CA A698 DD9E  2DF2 EE1A 3E73 3119 741F