[geeks] Microsoft Surface...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Jun 2 09:50:43 CDT 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 07:42:26PM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>> I thought the best selling vehicle is the Ford F-150?
>
> "According to Ford", right? 8-)

No, according to everyone who ever counted vehicles sold.

Yeah, Ford marketing used that, but it really was the best selling vehicle.

> I remember when the F150 was a smaller "entry level" truck.  Now, the
> F150 is a huge bubba-monstrosity.  I miss small trucks like the Ford
> Ranger.

The F-150 was never a smaller entry-level truck.

The Ranger was.

The confusion is that there was also a 100/150 model called the Ranger, which
was actually just a "package" you added to the F series.

--
shannon           | Consulting wouldn't be what it is today without Microsoft