[geeks] Microsoft Surface...

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 01:15:08 CDT 2007

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 07:42:26PM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>> I thought the best selling vehicle is the Ford F-150?
>
> "According to Ford", right? 8-)

I have no trouble believing it.  One model does not a model-portfolio
make.  One model has saved a company in the past, but I don't think the
F-150 can save Ford.  It's too big of a hill to climb.

> I remember when the F150 was a smaller "entry level" truck.  Now, the
> F150 is a huge bubba-monstrosity.  I miss small trucks like the Ford
> Ranger.

When the F-150 was the "entry-level" truck, did Ford have a larger
model?  What was it called?

I always liked the Toyota Hilux/Tacoma.  I drove one for a little while.
  And like I said, I'm thinking of picking up a late-model used V8
Tundra now.  They go for not that much money.

Anyone remember the full-size Chevy Blazer and the Dodge Ram Charger?  I
miss those kinds of vehicles.  (I guess the Ford Bronco might be
considered similar.)

Peace...  Sridhar