[geeks] sun solaris 10 and studio 11 free dvds

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Nov 30 14:39:48 CST 2006

Thu, 30 Nov 2006 @ 14:26 -0600, Lionel Peterson said:

> I got it to work for me (eventually), but I had some battles with
> Vista (the OS) *hiding* the .iso files after they were downloaded...

That's quite insane.

Oh, I mean...

Obviously you were messing with something you shouldn't have been, and
Papa Bill was trying to guide you.

Just click on the shiny stuff and leave those isos alone.  They aren't
good for anything but illegal copies of Windows after all.

> Eventually the files turned up, but it wasn't trivial...

Where did it put them?

Just when you think the stupidity of hidden file extensions might go
away...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.