[geeks] Sun Ultra 1 Operating System

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Nov 28 23:44:46 CST 2006

Tue, 28 Nov 2006 @ 19:36 -0600, Lionel Peterson said:

> I've got Ultra 1 bases available for actual S/H (part of the big haul,
> I'd not mentioned thm earlier because I thought U2s would be more
> interesting to folks on the list...
>
> If interested, contact me off-list.

I'm mostly interested in using them to replace SS5's.

Not that much faster than an SS5/170, but faster SCSI and for some
reason a bit quieter, and drives run a lot cooler.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["That which is overdesigned, too highly
specific, anticipates outcome; the anticipation of outcome garantees, if