[geeks] fwd: The Seven Phases of Owning an iPod: UI

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:55:55 CST 2006

On 11/17/06, Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nope, for me the iPod doesn't represent the pinnacle of UI design
> either but the 'complete package' is great and does the things that I
> and many others want (and I for one wasn't sold into it by Apple).

Agreed. If my wife, my mother-in-law and my mom were able to figure
out how to use them without help, anyone should be able to. They are
decidedly non-technical and love their ipods.

My mom has the newest on of all of us, the newest video one that just
came out- She uses it primarily to show off baby pictures and watch
shows while on the road with my dad. I'm jealous, stuck with a G3
ipod.

--Brooke