[geeks] fwd: The Seven Phases of Owning an iPod - An Illustrated Journey

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:23:04 CST 2006

On 14 Nov 2006, at 19:34, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> offered without comment: http://www.drivl.com/posts/view/416

Hmmm... still stuck at phase 2 after nearly 3 years... Well I do live
in a rural part of the UK :P

I don't use mine with headphones that much - it's mostly a car
jukebox. I did however not even open the iPod ones (they are still
sealed in the packet in the box, along with the sealed pack of spare
foam pads). Instead I used a pair of Sony neckband style phones with
it. I'm not a big fan of earbuds, at least the ones you have to stuff
right in your ear then hammer in to stop them falling out. I
eventually picked up a nice pair of Philips/Nike earbuds with
earhooks on. They fit my ears pretty well and sound good, especially
as they only cost 20 bucks.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"