[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Mon Nov 13 13:25:28 CST 2006

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:12:51 -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> has technically never been repealed.  Neither has the law requiring
> all able-bodied men to practice their archery on Sunday afternoons on
> the village green.

I've always been tempted to wander along to my local vicar (parish
priest) to ask about the weekly archery practise ... oddly enough it's
the local vicar who is required to arrange this! Mind you of the vicars
I've met, they've all been too nice to do this too.
--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
  "Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any