[geeks] Bad monster. ?No donut.

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Sun Nov 12 18:57:14 CST 2006

On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 06:39:40PM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> From: "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com>
>> Date: 2006/11/12 Sun PM 05:12:20 CST
>> To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>> Subject: Re: [geeks] Bad monster.  No donut.
>
>> On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 05:03:17PM -0600, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>> Wait, there are businesses that will "rent" you a woman? Amazing.
>>
>> No, they don't rent you a woman. They rent you a testimonal.
>
> And a physical being to act as "arm candy" as I read the original post...

Going back to the show, they were offering their services as 'wingmen,'
basically to be a friendly female that would basically help you pick up
another girl in the bar/club/wherever, on the theory that a guy that was
already friendly with an (attractive) female would be more trustworthy
than some guy that just walked up.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org