[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Wed Nov 8 14:00:06 CST 2006

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:08:54 -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Got a link for a description of this system?

Nope because I'm a little too busy to try chasing it down. It's
conventional anarcho-communist theory though so will have some basis in
reality. Probably any book on Anarchism will have some information on
the system.

Of course it probably only worked because everyone in those villages was
exceptionally poor with any surplus being bled off by the landowners ...
the cause of why the Anarchists were so down on landowners (where the
"property is theft" slogan comes from ... it does *not* refer to private
property except in the case of landlords).

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head