[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Nov 8 10:44:41 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 05:15:02PM +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> The system funded by Google specificaly has the ham bands turned off,

Okay, so the system run by the company that Google invested in *doesnt*
interfere with ham radio communications.

> Some people are so enamoured of Google or make too much money from their
> adsense program to care.

Some people use AdSense revenue to help pay for the sites that they run
(myself included, although I've not cleared enough per-month for the past
three months for them to even send me a check).

> The person who runs eHam for example told me that his web
> site would not exist if it was not for the money he gets from Google.

Nothing wrong with that.

> Therefore he was not even going to complain, let alone make a protest.

Why bite the hand that feeds you?

You seem to have a thing against Google, simply because they INVESTED in
a company that does BPL.  I don't see you raging against all the other
companies that invest or research the technology.

> He offered to allow me to post an article stating my complaints, but
> since that would only draw more people to his Google ads, I declined.

Geoff, get off your cross, other people need the wood for houses.

Can you take your anti-Google anti-BPL rants elsewhere, or at least tone
them down a bit?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford