[geeks] Seeking a laptop scsi disk...

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Nov 8 00:56:52 CST 2006

> So, it's some two and a half times as much weight as my laptop.  I'm
> not sure which side that counts as an argument on; I suppose it depends
> on whether you think seven and a quarter kilos needs lots of muscle.
>
> /~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
> \ / Ribbon Campaign
>  X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca
> / \ Email!	     7D C8 61 52 5D E7 2D 39  4E F1 31 3E E8 B3 27 4B

I was just thinking of carrying it a few blocks with the strap on my shoulder.
Even my present laptop digs in a little. :)  Now that I'm a bit weaker from
my back surgery, weight is more on my mind. (Fun to lie in bed for almost a month
and then learn how to walk again)  Now, if I could only rebuild the battery pack....

Bob