[geeks] I just saw...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Nov 7 22:28:04 CST 2006

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Course Democrats will never go for it ...

I think you'll find that voting irregularities are only one of a great
many things that our two dominant parties have in common.

In fact, it seems that the only things they can't agree upon on whether
to inflict violence abroad through "preemtive strikes" or to inflict
violence locally through increased police-state activity and on what
they should spend the rapidly-increasing federal budget.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and