[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Tue Nov 7 12:51:51 CST 2006

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:42:39 -0500, velociraptor wrote:
> Good point, I wasn't thinking about Sun, just the usual x86 vendors.

It's easy to overlook 'em as it isn't an immediately obvious connection.

> Hmmm...U40 running OS X?  That sounds like a Hackintosh project if
> ever I heard of one...

I've no plans to run OS X although if I bought an Apple, I'd likely run
it from time to time. Buying Apple to run Linux on it might be a bit
daft, but not that daft, although I'm still leaning in favour of an U40.

--
Mike Meredith (http://zonky.org/)
 "Why are we hiding from the police, daddy?"