[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Nov 7 05:59:21 CST 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 11:26:23PM -0600, Brian Dunbar wrote:

> Noted and thanks.
>
> It's a work machine, however.  All things considered the 20gb disk was
> not 'work related' files but .. crap.  MP3, video and graphics files.
>
> 20 GB is plenty big for 'work' where I've got a server to store the
> actual work files.

In that case may I recommend a 80+ gig harddrive in a 2.5" firewire
case?

I keep a 200gig drive in a 3.5" case on my desk most of the time and
take a 60gig 2.5" drive back and forth.  Both drive cases are USB2.0 in
this instanstance, but I'd imagine firewire would be better for you Mac.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/