[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 21:42:32 CST 2006

>From: Mark Benson <md.benson at gmail.com>
>Date: 2006/11/06 Mon PM 05:49:23 CST
>To: The Geeks List <geeks at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [geeks] can't wait for Vista

<snip>

>What if those parties are forced for whatever reason to use a
>Microsoft product or service, maybe at work where they have no choice
>what they use or had anying to do with choosing it? I might just be
>being awkward but... well...

<snip>

There is always a choice in a free democracy. Your set of assumptions seems to include the inability to change employers if they have a policy that goes against your choice.

Conceeding to your employers preference is a choice, even if the alternative is difficult.

Failure to exercise your choice doesn't eliminate the choice.

Sorry, I just hate the argument about not having a choice...

Lionel