[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Nov 6 20:45:47 CST 2006

Mon, 06 Nov 2006 @ 20:17 -0600, Brian Dunbar said:

> Easy enough to justify - Macs should be a viable machine long after a
> comparable Windows machine is not up to snuff.

Yes, Windows is a program designed to grow slightly past the capability
of whatever machine it is installed on.

However, I don't run Windows, I run UNIX, and it runs as well on old
machines as MacOS X does, better really.

When you hear me talk about Windows, it is for two things: games and
occasionally programs like Photoshop.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["People should have access to the data which
you have about them.  There should be a process for them to challenge any