[geeks] can't wait for Vista

Mon Nov 6 19:30:42 CST 2006

> No it's not disrupting communications in the way I refered to it.
> [...]
> I was refering to disrupting communications between two third parties
> neither of which purchased or used your products.

You mean the way botnet-originated spam has disrupted email between
third parties?

No, Microsoft had nothing to do with that.  It's all those end users
that were stupid enough to accept the default settings, thereby running
wide-open machines.  Or stupid enough to use Outlook to read
malware-bearing email.  Or stupid enough to use IE to look at
malware-bearing webpages.

Clearly not Microsoft at all.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign