[geeks] I need some help from any "Glucopods" out there...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed May 10 17:10:48 CDT 2006

I've been recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes due to age, lazyness,
my generally past bad diet of fast food, etc.  I'm monitoring my blood
sugar and there's a good chance I can reverse the trend without drugs
so it's not too bad.

Since I'm testing my blood sugar every day I would like to download the
data to do some spreadsheet and graph tracking.

There are Windows pieces of software that support the meter I have now
but none for any other OS.

Does anybody have any recommendation for meters that work with
Linux/OS-X?

Also, how many people buy the test strips online?  Does that usually
work out ok?  I can afford the strips without insurance help but I'd
still like to find a good deal.

Mike Hebel
----
I don't watch Chibi porn.  I'm diabetic and the thought of dying of a
coma from anime doesn't appeal to me...