[geeks] Seeking Linux Admin in Baltimore

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Dec 25 01:42:17 CST 2006

Hi all, and Season's Greetings.

My company is seeking a linux systems administrator for a full-time
position in our Baltimore office.  Looking for someone capable and
competent, but I have to say in advance that a senior-level salary is
not in the budget at the moment, though there's opportunity for growth.

The admin will be responsible for 5 racks of mostly Debian-based
systems.  Some of the staff uses Windows, so some familiarity and the
ability to advise on "issues" would be helpful, but not required.
Looking to hire immediately.  More detail than you really want on
request.

---sambo