[geeks] Paypal: complaint resolution in my favor

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 10:10:29 CST 2006

On 12/24/06, Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
> Sat, 23 Dec 2006 @ 13:34 -0500, Aaron Finley said:
>
> > > Just thought you guys might want to know that sometimes, Paypal does
> > > side with the little guy.
> >
> > With all due respect, I think that is news to only you.
>
> Whatever.  It seems to me your mileage has varied.

Log on to eBay's "community forums" a.k.a. seller central or the
PayPal forum, and see how paranoid sellers are about taking PayPal.
Most will not take it for items over $100 due to the lack of security
for sellers against buyer claims.

If you pay via PayPal with a credit card, as you should be doing, you
have 100% control over every transaction you make, up to and including
any outrageous claim you can think of.

I am one of the few eBay PSes who will take PayPal over $500, but I
have been lucky so far.

-- Aaron Finley